Next year as a regular feature we will be presenting some guest chefs and their recipes just for The Car Whisperer Newsletter so we thought we would end this year with a very special and easy to make Christmas Punch...try it and you and your Xmas guests will love it!
- Lime slices
- 2 ¼ Cups of fresh lime juice
- 2 ¼ Cups Grand Marnier
- 3 ¾ Cups of apple juice
- Orange slices
- Apple wedges
- ¾ Cup of Citrus-Ginger sugar
- 3 ¾ Cups of dark rum
- 1 ½ Cups of Amaretto
- Freshly grated cinnamon
Putting the punch together:
Really easy to prepare so don't panic:
- First, fill a 3 cup container with water and add lime slices, apple wedges, and cranberries. Cover and transfer to freezer until frozen solid.
- In a large punch bowl, mix together sugar and lime juice until dissolved. Add rum, Grand Marnier, Amaretto and apple juice. Put in the fridge until ready to go.
- Add the fruity ice from the freezer and top with sparkling water.
- Garnish with lime slices, orange slices, and cinnamon.
Ready to go!!
Thank you to Martha Stewart @ www.marthastewart.com
Associations and memberships using the National Fleet Finance Membership option can get benefits for their membership. In some cases even benefit for the association or club.
Get a specialist consultant from National Fleet to give you and assessment of your club or association for free.
Buy or Finance your car before Christmas and get the BONUS Xmas Gifts!